Pesquise se Quiser : (Big Bjos*)

20 de dez. de 2011

Innocence - Avril (melhor música!)

Amoooo!

Innocence
Avril Lavigne
Waking up I see that everything is OKThe first time in my life and now it's so greatSlowing down, I look around and I'm so amazedI think about the little things that make life greatI wouldn't change a thing about itThis is the best feeling
This innocence is brilliantI hope that it will stayThis moment is perfectPlease don't go awayI need you nowAnd I'll hold on to itDon't you let it pass you by?
I found a place so safe, not a single tearThe first time in my life and now it's so clearFeel calm, I belong, I'm so happy hereIt's so strong and now I let myself be sincereI wouldn't change a thing about itAnd this is the best feeling
This innocence is brilliantI hope that it will stayThis moment is perfectPlease don't go away'cause I need you nowAnd I'll hold on to itDon't you let it pass you by?
It's the state of bliss you think you're dreamingIt's the happiness inside that you're feelingIt's so beautiful it makes you wanna cry
It's the state of bliss you think you're dreamingIt's the happiness inside that you're feelingIt's so beautiful it makes you wanna cry
It's so beautiful it makes you wanna cry!
This innocence is brilliantIt makes you want to cryIt's innocence is brilliantPlease don't go away'Cause I need you nowAnd I'll hold on to it (It's so beautiful it makes you want to cry)Don't you let it pass you by?
This innocence is brilliant (It's so beautiful, it's so beautiful)I hope that it will stayThis moment is perfectPlease don't go awayI need you now (It makes me want to cry)And I'll hold on to itDon't you let it pass you by?

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário